To provide delegates with knowledge of food hygiene principles to the nationally-required safety level.
- The use of a food safety management system
- The importance of food safety and hygiene
- The impact of foodborne illness
- The effects of temperature control
- The importance of appropriate storage
- Personal and legal responsibilities
Anyone who prepares or handles open foods. All staff handling food must have completed Level 2 Food Hygiene training within three months of starting work.
Upon successful completion of the Food Hygiene Level 2 training, delegates will receive a City Guilds accredited certificate.